Tuesday, November 21, 2017

This video is a little bit different. Take a moment to watch it?

I just released a new video, and I hope you'll take a moment to watch it. This video is a little bit different from the videos that I normally make...

Dear MoveOn member,

I've just released a new video, and I hope that you'll click here and take a moment to watch it.

Robert Reich: Five Reasons to Support MoveOn

This video is a little bit different from the videos that I normally makethis video is actually about MoveOn.

I wanted to make a video about MoveOn because I've been a proud MoveOn member for many years, and I'm also proud to have partnered with them on videos and other projects.

MoveOn's work has a huge impact. And as we battle a trillion-dollar redistribution of wealth to the rich, we need MoveOn now more than ever.

Click here to watch my new video, "Five reasons why I support MoveOn," and  learn how you can keep MoveOn strong in the months and years ahead.

We'll need MoveOnas part of a powerful, broad-based social movementto stop the immoral, shameful, and disastrous tax giveaway to corporations and the ultra wealthy that was just passed in the House, to protect the Affordable Care Act from going into a death spiral, to save 800,000 Dreamers from deportation, to continue pushing for investigations and the impeachment of Donald Trump, and to run an all-hands-on-deck campaign to get our country back on track in 2018.

Click here to watch my latest video, "Five reasons why I support MoveOn," and find out how you can help MoveOn continue its critical work.

Thanks for all you do.

–Robert Reich

Want to support MoveOn's work? The MoveOn community will work every moment, day by day and year by year, to resist Trump's agenda, contain the damage, defeat hate with love, and begin the process of swinging the nation's pendulum back toward sanity, decency, and the kind of future that we must never give up on. And to do it we need your ongoing support, now more than ever. Will you stand with us?

Yes, I'll chip in $5 a month.

No, I'm sorry, I can't make a monthly donation.

Contributions to MoveOn.org Civic Action are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. This email was sent to Eddie Alfaro on November 21st, 2017. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment